Monday, April 9, 2007

Hei brother

From: thamseng@tm.net.my
To: Teo Kim Hoe
Sent: Tuesday, March 27, 2007 2:14 PM
Subject: Hei brother
Dear Brother Teo,
Thanks for remembering me after a long time since I served the Lord full time as a missionary.
I received all the 50 plus emails and attachemnets. I didn't have time to read them all. as I'm making a ministry trip to China this Saturday with my wife. As I said on the phone, I shall be back to Malaysia on April 18.

From what you told me on the phone and what I read in some of the mails, I understand you must have suffered a lot because of PD. I could only encourage you to continue to know God's will and trust in Him in this matter. I too will remember you before the Lord.

After reading through some of the mails, I'm not too sure if it's your intention to publish them in printed form. While I think the booklet will surely help some people who are suffering or likely to suffer PD, I don't know many will be interested to pick it up let alone buying it for reading. I thank you should continue to seek God's will if this is what you can do for His Kingdom at this juncture of your life. If you still insist on doing it, I think I'll try recommend a sub-editor to handle that for you.

I don't foresee myself doing it as my time is very much involved in some other priorities. Apart from travelling to my ministries in Myanmar and China, I've in fact just started writing a small book on the "Back to Jerusalem" movement (回归耶路撒冷运动). It's about missionary endevor with the Uighurs Muslim in Xinjiang and Central Asia. After I've finished with that, I plan to move on with writing about the ministry my wife and I are doing in the Opium land of Shan state, Myanmar. We operate a free school for teh children of te ex-opium children in Kokang(果敢). Kokang is under t control of Chairman Peng Jiasheng (彭家声主席) a former opium warlord and a top leader of the Burmese Communist Party.

I shall send you my lastest ministry report for your attention. I shall contact you when I come back from China where I also have a ministry in the 女儿国 at Yunnan-Sichuan border.

My prayerful regards

thamseng

No comments: