Monday, April 9, 2007

Is medicine wearing off?

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:39 am Post subject: Is medicine wearing off?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I refer to my email on the above subject.

Is that I am able to taking part gym classes exercises for two to three hours in the year of 2005 to 2006 without feeling tired and exhausted as I have movement disorders?

Is now I am feeling tired and exhausted during one hour gym in the year of 2007 as I have overcome/ improve my movement disorders after taking the medications and exercises?

Teo Kim Hoe

Back to top


Dr. Fernandez



Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 0

Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:08 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe I just answered your previous exercise question.
_________________
Hubert H. Fernandez

Back to top

No comments: