Saturday, June 2, 2007

Agility 1

Posted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:47 am Post subject: Q: Agility

Dear Doctor,

I have difficulties for the following when I taking part exercises in the gym or daily life:

1. difficulty to move quickly & skilfully: nimble fingers

2. Grasp - to take hold/seizing something firmly in my hand

3. Agile- quick in movement

4. mentally quick or acute

Is it an aging process?

Kindly advise.

TEO KIM HOE
Back to top


Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD

Dear Teo,

Exercise is outside my scope of practice -- my training and experience is in the field of nutrition.

However, the symptoms you mention could be: - advancing age, as you suggest - advancing PD -- PD has several "stages" and later stages are marked by increasing symptoms - under medication, or need for a change in medication regime

This question should be addressed to "Ask the Doctor" as the doctors will have a much better answer for you than I.

Best regards, Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD

No comments: