Friday, July 6, 2007

Emotional disorders and Parkinson Disease 5

Jul 05, 2007 6:17 am Post subject: Emotional disorders and Parkinson Disease

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Doctor,

I refer to my articles.

I had seen the Psychiatrist for our matrimonial relationship in the past and the more I complaint the heavy medication would be given as I was a troublemaker in order to calm down my emotional disorders and it was not a successful treatment.

In order to communicate amongst ourself in connection with our matrimonial relationship is it advisable to consult Psychology Centre?

Kindly advise.

TEO KIM HOE

Back to top


Dr. Fernandez



Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 90

Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:15 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Definitely. Pharmacotherapy (provided by a psychiatrist) plus psychotherapy (provided by a psychologist), is better than either approach alone.

Yours,
_________________
Hubert H. Fernandez

Back to top

No comments: