Thursday, August 23, 2007

Kathrynne,

I was about to "register" for your new Forum, when I decided to go back =
and
read the only other Reader Input that you posted today. It was the one
about another Reader's dilemma regarding her husband's balance. The =
VERY
WISE answer was from David P, of course. =20

I also have noticed that stopping and slowly trying to figure out how to
balance my body has given me much better confidence in how to navigate
myself during these past few days, wherein the weather has been =
slightly
horrendous with snow storms, ice build--ups, and what have you. Talk =
about
stressful pushing of my body's capabilities! This is after thirteen =
years
of suffering with PD! Please note, that I had three plus wonderful, post
surgical years in the Spheramine Protocol Clinical Trial (Being Patient =
No.
1 in the Stage 2 Trial.) The benefits are either wearing off or I am
overloading my system with stress. So, I have begun backsliding a bit =
and
am now having the intermittent freezing again. Also a bit of imbalance
again.=20

I find that David P.'s suggestions are very wise. Also I believe that =
Teo's
periodic suggestions have great wisdom in them! His are =
"observational,"
his having PD himself. Like me, he only offers his experiences of what
seems to work for him.=20

David P. has taken me on as a friend /patient of sorts. He is one of =
the
most non-aligned thinkers I have had the luck to run in to. Like Teo, =
Pat
W., and a few others whom I have had the good fortune to meet thru your
Digest, my life has been greatly benefited! That is why I end my =
missives
to you with "God Bless." I am not a religious fanatic, but I do know =
how to
see the hand of Godliness in everybody's vectoring around you, dear
Kathrynne.

So, thanks for the "Forum." I am, like a wobbly Don Quixote, riding off =
to
see how to utilize your new base for informational thoughts that may, no
WILL, help other sufferers climb back up out of this hell hole we are
wallowing in. It is not an ILLNESS. It is a condition that could be
reversible. Like the Pritikin Promise gave hope and remedy to those who
suffered severe angina, there is a solution to our condition. I am more
firmly convinced than ever that the root cause of our c condition is
Peripheral Arterial Disease, like with leg cramps. But what it does to =
us,
with our particular DNA weakness/vulnerability is that the resulting =
oxygen
depravation starves our neuron cells. Therefore, no dopamine. All stem =
cell
advances will only provide a temporary fix. It is blending the infusion =
of
the stem cells, PLUS a reworking of daily regimen that will keep our =
motors
in good condition. (Note, even if Glenn's amazing IV drip of umbilical =
cord
fluids gives him amazing relief of symptoms, it will ultimately play =
out,
without a supplemental repair of the toxins that originally triggered =
his
PD. The Pritikin Promise only worked/works for the followers who
worked/work the program religiously.

As a society, we have a lot of reorganizing to do re: our daily living
habits vs. choosing new habits that are more beneficially supportive of =
our
well being. It is certainly a wonderful time to be alive!=20

God Bless, Kathrynne, and Teo, et al... See you on the Forum!

Terry
[Terry George Hoffman]=20


--- End Message ---
*****************************************************
You are currently subscribed to dietitian as: tkh1234@streamyx.com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-dietitian-84972B@forum.parkinson.org
*******

No comments: