Sunday, October 14, 2007

What is the behaviours of an early PD patient?


Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:21 am Post subject: Q: What is the behaviours of early PD Patient? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The behaviours of early PD patient as follows:

When do I tell others, and what do I say?

Whether to tell " is a question posed by many people in the early stage of PD disease.

1. Is it jeopardize my job?

Don't let other people feel sorry for me and for my children? 2. Keep it yourself as secret and privacy and once it reveals you feel sorry as you cannot take it back. 3. I feel relieve as I tell out and I could get some support. 4. It is hard to keep it secret as PD is a' going on disease ' and the tension of hiding it. 5. It helps more people to aware the diseases and encourage more support group i.e fund raising for the fund and learn to manage the disease and feel you are not alone. TEO KIM HOE
Back to top




wolfJoined: 08 Apr 2007Posts: 50
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:54 am Post subject:

Hello, I noticed you come from Malaysia, To answer your questions I would need to know the customs and culture of your society. Only you can judge whether to open up or not. Here in America it is good to tell people of our PD, but not to overwhelm them or cry our troubles. There is always a balance between what is appropriate to tell and what to keep to yourself, and this is depending on the culture. Peace Jack
Back to top

No comments: