Sunday, November 18, 2007

message by reader Terry George

Kathrynne,

I was about to "register" for your new Forum, when I decided to go back =andread the only other Reader Input that you posted today. It was the oneabout another Reader's dilemma regarding her husband's balance. The =VERYWISE answer was from David P, of course. =20I also have noticed that stopping and slowly trying to figure out how tobalance my body has given me much better confidence in how to navigatemyself during these past few days, wherein the weather has been =slightlyhorrendous with snow storms, ice build--ups, and what have you. Talk =aboutstressful pushing of my body's capabilities! This is after thirteen =yearsof suffering with PD! Please note, that I had three plus wonderful, postsurgical years in the Spheramine Protocol Clinical Trial (Being Patient =No.1 in the Stage 2 Trial.) The benefits are either wearing off or I amoverloading my system with stress. So, I have begun backsliding a bit =andam now having the intermittent freezing again. Also a bit of imbalanceagain.=20I find that David P.'s suggestions are very wise. Also I believe that =Teo'speriodic suggestions have great wisdom in them! His are ="observational,"his having PD himself. Like me, he only offers his experiences of whatseems to work for him.=20David P. has taken me on as a friend /patient of sorts. He is one of =themost non-aligned thinkers I have had the luck to run in to. Like Teo, =PatW., and a few others whom I have had the good fortune to meet thru yourDigest, my life has been greatly benefited! That is why I end my =missivesto you with "God Bless." I am not a religious fanatic, but I do know =how tosee the hand of Godliness in everybody's vectoring around you, dearKathrynne.So, thanks for the "Forum." I am, like a wobbly Don Quixote, riding off =tosee how to utilize your new base for informational thoughts that may, noWILL, help other sufferers climb back up out of this hell hole we arewallowing in. It is not an ILLNESS. It is a condition that could bereversible. Like the Pritikin Promise gave hope and remedy to those whosuffered severe angina, there is a solution to our condition. I am morefirmly convinced than ever that the root cause of our c condition isPeripheral Arterial Disease, like with leg cramps. But what it does to =us,with our particular DNA weakness/vulnerability is that the resulting =oxygendepravation starves our neuron cells. Therefore, no dopamine. All stem =celladvances will only provide a temporary fix. It is blending the infusion =ofthe stem cells, PLUS a reworking of daily regimen that will keep our =motorsin good condition. (Note, even if Glenn's amazing IV drip of umbilical =cordfluids gives him amazing relief of symptoms, it will ultimately play =out,without a supplemental repair of the toxins that originally triggered =hisPD. The Pritikin Promise only worked/works for the followers whoworked/work the program religiously.As a society, we have a lot of reorganizing to do re: our daily livinghabits vs. choosing new habits that are more beneficially supportive of =ourwell being. It is certainly a wonderful time to be alive!=20God Bless, Kathrynne, and Teo, et al... See you on the Forum!Terry[Terry George

No comments: