Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Neck and shoulder stiffness: Parkinson's

suffer with my neck and shoulders; however, lately I find it has been a while since it has bothered me....but the rest of my body has been in what I term a "flair up" When my neck and shoulders are bad I have a homemade sewn cloth bag filled with flax seed a neighbor gave me that I put in the microwave and heat up and lay across my shoulders..in other words heat seems to help calm the muscles when they spasm....it even seems to help my legs/calves when they flair up, which seems to be often lately.I get a stiff neck especially when I am at the computer. An Ibuprofen and a hot bath work wonders.Jack

I suffer with my neck and shoulders; however, lately I find it has been a while since it has bothered me....but the rest of my body has been in what I term a "flair up" When my neck and shoulders are bad I have a homemade sewn cloth bag filled with flax seed a neighbor gave me that I put in the microwave and heat up and lay across my shoulders..in other words heat seems to help calm the muscles when they spasm....it even seems to help my legs/calves when they flair up, which seems to be often lately

No comments: