Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Questions for my blood clot

Dear Doctor,
Questions for my blood clot: 1. After I have been diagnosed with blood clots, am I at risk other part in my body?
2. Am I at increase risk of heart attack, stroke or pulmunary condition? 3. Besides medications any vitamin supplements to take to reduce the risks from another blood clot? 4.Will exercise or sex increase my risk of suffering from another risk of blood clot? 5. Is this a permanent condition? Can it be cured? 6. What are the steps taken to avoid my risk of suffering another risks of stroke? 7. As antiplatelet therapy is not for everyone , what are the dosages for people with a history of liver or asthma. peptic ulcers, bleeding disorders? 8. Are there any surgical or others available to treat the blood clot as there are high risks suffering with another stroke? 9.;Kindly elaborate people with the blood clot is at risk suffering complications from blood clots? Thanks

No comments: