Saturday, July 5, 2008

Colonoscopy

Anonymous
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:31 am Post subject: colonoscopy

Dear Dr, I am scheduled to have a colonoscopy. Are there any products that should be avoided in preparation or during the procedure my being a parkinsons patient? I am taking sinemet, mirapex and amantadine. I assume I can take my usual medications while getting ready for the test. Thank you for your help.
Back to top


Dr. FernandezJoined: 20 Jan 2007Posts: 90
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:25 am Post subject:

Don't worry too much. Just follow the typical procedure for colonoscopy. Take your pills regulary until they tell you to stop taking all meds. Then bring your pills with you so that you are able to take it as soon as you are told that you can do so. Yours,_________________Hubert H. Fernandez
Back to top

No comments: