Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's talk about GOD?

What does faith in God have to do with Parkinson's? This is after all a Parkinson's forum.
Have you noticed that there are tons of different subjects in this forum? I don't personally read them all, I only read the ones that interest me and offer me information I need.
And I might read posts but I don't comment if I don't have something beneficial to add.
For me God and faith in Him are inseparable with Parkinson's. Some people take meds for certain symptoms, some exercise, eat certain foods, meditate or drink etc. I personally find the greatest medication is the lift of joy I get when I read the uplifting posts about God!
God is always a hot topic because faith means you don't believe other things. It sounds rude, but faith divided is just doubt. Faith demands you exclude things.
"Only one life: will soon be past. Only what's done for Christ will last." C.T. Studd
I believe that is true! I hope that those who live around me see this in my life.
I have faith in gravity, it affects my choices in life. I also drink a vitamin drink RELIV has given me my energy back I drink it religiously even though I don't like the taste, I believe in it.
If you don't think certain meds work for you, you don't tell others that it can't work for them.
So what does God and faith in Him alone have to do with Parkinson's? Everything! So don't mess with my medication. There are many who don't read these posts because they aren't helped by it.... So please if you don't agree maybe you don't need to post!
Thank you so much! While I would suggest we start our own forum for this we would miss out o blessing other people who are joining.
Psalm 119: 89 Your word, O LORD, is eternal; it stands firm in the heavens. 90 Your faithfulness continues through all generations; you established the earth, and it endures. 91 Your laws endure to this day, for all things serve you. 92 If your law had not been my delight, I would have perished in my affliction. WHY SO MUCH TALK ABOUT GOD? Simply because you see we love Him, He works! This forum is about sharing what works!

No comments: