Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My insomina

I'd like to share the following Information about insomina:

People with parkinson's disease have insomina. Insomina is caused by emotional disorders one of the symptoms of parkinson's disease. there are other reasons too.
I have insomina on and off in my lifetimes.
I have following complaints:

Difficulty falling asleep
Waking up often during the night and having trouble going back to sleep
Waking up too early in the morning
Feeling tired upon waking
Sleepiness during the day
Irritability and problems with concentration or memory

I use to visit psychiatrist for treatment but the treatment do not help me as I do not have mental disorder.

One of the reason my insomina is caused by my lack of dopamine in my brain; a voluntary disorders nervous system.

I deal with my insomina is to cultivate postive thinking and do exercises hourly daily,joining PatientsLikeme forum, besides medication, diet and nutritions.

I do relaxation exercise to reduce stress , body tension ,relax my muscle and a restful sleep.

As the sametime it eases my depression, anxiety and tension as I am not alone.

No comments: