Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Medication

I started with Q 10 when I diagnosed as Parkinson's last five years old.
It is not the parkinson's medication but a supplements as some doctors prescribe for an early parkinson's patient.
I take Sinemet regular on the third years when my movement is slow. I increase Requip medication and improve my movement after six months. Besides I take vitamin and supplements daily as I do blood test on my vitamin and mineral level twice in a year.
Diet, nutrition and exercises are important too .
I wish to thank PatientsLikeMe Forum that I learn and share with the readers on how to battle the diseases.
All are in one to slow down the parkinson's. Discipline, perservation, consistance on yourself are the power to battle the parkinson's as It is a chronic disease and expensive for treatment.

People with parkinson's medication has its effectiveness wearing off (the "on "period gradually shorten with time) and the doctor has to increase/added with your medication or with others to slowdown the disease

No comments: