Monday, December 21, 2009

Mild shaking of right hand third finger

Anonymous






Posted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:34 pm Post subject: Mild shaking of right hand third finger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why Mild shaking of right hand third finger and still no difficulty doing weight lifting,Yoga and Muay Thai exercise daily?

Is it Parkinson's Progression?

Back to top


Dr. Fernandez



Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 90

Posted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:09 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The general belief is that PD is a universally progressive illness....so, over time, patients typically get worse.

Having said that, the speed of progression varies widely between patients. in fact, just yesterday I saw a patient, who I still believe has PD, but has had minimal progression in the last 7 years. Now this is not typical and probably exceptional, but it does exists.

Your PD seems to be very slow and benign. In many ways, you should count your blessings! Happy holidays!

Yours,
_________________
Hubert H. Fernandez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A huge dick in my pussy,the warm wet tounge up my own arse and cum along with pussy juice all over me.
Fuck, ozzy

Here is my blog post hcg injections

matina said...



i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com