Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is it dehydration?

Posted Today, 05:31 AM

It was happening on my third days after my europe winter tours.

I was suddenly weak and my both legs could not support me even my both hand hold firmly at the edge of desk I sat down with my buttock on the floor. I was awake and climb up after the sat down.

I was checked in the hospital for checkup; My blood pressure is normal. No explanation given for the sat down. I checked out the next day.

Question:

Is it dehydration?

Is it the climate interaction with my PD medications resulted the side effects of the sat down.

I stay in tropical country and was away for three weeks on Europe tour. Is it latitude distance north and south?

Kindly elaborate

Regards

TEOKIMHOE

to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families

Advanced Member

Group:
Ask the Doctor Moderators Posts:
547 Joined:
19-January 07 LocationUniversity of Florida Posted Today, 09:59 AM

Hard to know and best to have a complete in person neuro exam.

Travel, altitude, temperature and any stress can affect PD symptoms.

Michael S. Okun, M.D.

No comments: