Thursday, August 12, 2010

sex and T.I..A by Dr,Okun

Dear Dr.Okun,

I have motor and non motion changes after I had T.I.A.

Erectile dysfunction inability to achieve an erection suitable for sexual intercourse.

Hormone thereapy could not help.

Bad vison prevented me driving at night and sunlight slow down my driving

Question

Is there sny chance for second T.I.A?

Why there are changes in motor and non motor symptom of PD after the minor stroke?

Late wake up in the morning and tired on morning walk but gym exercises are at usual

Any alternative?

Regards


TEOKIMHOE

to help the PD patients aware the diseases and encourage to set up support groups to educate the patients and their immediate families
0 Report
Back to top of the page up there ^
MultiQuote
Reply Edit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2 Dr. Okun

Advanced Member

Group:
Ask the Doctor Moderators Posts:
571 Joined:
19-January 07 LocationUniversity of Florida Posted Today, 01:17 PM

You have written before on this topic. Unfortunately without an in person examination TIA or stroke like issues and PD issues are complex.....I would not do it justice to try to answer on this board. I am sorry.

Michael S. Okun, M.D.

No comments: